Type: diaphragm valve with 2 ways
– Diaphragm valve with socket welding code DKDM/DKUIM
– Diaphragm valve with internal threads on both ends code DKUFM
– Diaphragm valve with flanges code DKOM
– DN15 – DN65 mm (nominal diameter)
– D20 – d75 mm (external diameter)
– 1/2” – 2” ½ (for diaphragm valves with internal threads at both ends)
Sealing gasket: EPDM, FPM or PTFE
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
– Chemical industry
– The metal coating industry (galvanizing, chroming, etc.)
Range of working temperature: 0 – 100° C
The DK DIALOCK® diaphragm valve is particularly suitable for shutting off and regulating abrasive or dirty fluids.
The new internal geometry of the body optimises fluid dynamic efficiency by increasing the flow rate and ensuring an optimum linearity of the flow adjustment curve. The DK is extremely compact and very light. The innovative handwheel is equipped with a patented immediate and ergonomic operating locking device that allows it to be adjusted and locked in any position.
- Connection system for socket welding, threaded and flanged joints
- Optimised fluid dynamic design: maximum output flow rate thanks to the optimised efficiency of the fluid dynamics that characterise the new internal geometry of the body.
- Internal components in metal, totally isolated from the fluid and external environment.
- Modularity of the range: only 2 handwheel and 4 diaphragm and bonnet sizes for 7 different valve sizes
- Handwheel that stays at the same height during rotation. It is also fitted with a graduated optical indicator protected by a transparent PVC cap with seal O-Ring.
- Bonnet fastening screws in STAINLESS steel protected by PE plugs. Absence of metal parts exposed to the external environment to prevent any risk of corrosion.
- New flanged bodies: the new bodies, characterised by a monolithic flanged structure, are available in PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H and PVDF. This design, free from body and flange joints, greatly reduces mechanical stress and increases system performance.
- CDSA (Circular Diaphragm Sealing Angle) system that, thanks to the uniform distribution of shutter pressure on the diaphragm seal, offers the following advantages:
– operating torque reduction
– reduced mechanical stress on all valve components (actuator, body and diaphragm)
– low risk of the accumulation of deposits, contamination or damage to the diaphragm due to crystallisation
– easy to clean valve interior
High visibility graduated optical position indicator protected by a transparent cap with seal O-Ring
Customisation plate. The customisation lets you identify the valve on the system according to specific needs
DIALOCK® SYSTEM: innovative handwheel with a patented immediate and ergonomic locking device that allows it to be adjusted and locked in over 300 positions
Handwheel and bonnet in high mechanical strength and chemically resistant PP-GR, providing full protection by isolating all internal metal parts from contact with external agents
Floating pin connection between the control screw and diaphragm to prevent concentrated loads, improve the seal and extend its lifetime
New design of valve body interior: substantially increased flow coefficient and reduced pressure drop. The degree of efficiency reached has also enabled the size and weight of the valve to be reduced.
Adjustment linearity: the internal profiles of the valve also greatly improve its characteristic curve, resulting in
extremely sensitive and precise adjustment along the entire stroke of the shutter
Valve anchoring bracket integrated in the body, with threaded metal inserts allowing simple panel or wall mounting using the PMDK mounting plate (supplied as an accessory)