The FKOM is a PP-H butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, with structural characteristics that make it ideal for industrial applications requiring high performance and long-term reliability. This valve is also equipped with the customisable Labelling System.
In addition to manually operated version, the FKOM is also available in configuration with electrical actuator FKOM/CE.
FKOM/CE is produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
Type: butterfly valve
Operation: electric actuated
Electric actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– Standard delivery
– Manual override and optical position indicator standard supplied standard.
– 2 Limit switches standard supplied.
– positioner 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
– fail safe unit
– heating resistor
– position feedback
– IP67 or ATEX execution
Instalation: between flanges
- DN40 – DN300 mm (nominal diameter)
- d50 – d350 mm (external diameter)
Sealing gasket: EPDM or FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
- Chemical industry
Range of working temperature: 0 – 100° C
- Interchangeable disk in PP-H with through shaft, available in different thermoplastic materials: PVC-U, PVC-C, ABS, PVDF
- Overall dimensions of the valve in accordance with standard ISO 5752 (DN 40÷200 Medium Series 25, DN 250÷ 300 Long Series 16) and DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 (DN 65÷200 K2, DN 250÷300 K3)
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- Special Lug version PN 10 fully drilled to DIN 2501 or ANSI B16.5 cl.150 with molded-in AISI 316 stainless steel threaded inserts
- Valve material compatibility (PVC-U + EPDM) with water conveyance, drinking water and other food substances according to current regulations
- Possibility of installing a manual reducer or pneumatic and/or electric actuators by applying an ISO standard drilling PP-GR flanges. DN 40 ÷ 200 valve fitted with plate with rack in PP-GR. For actuated versions with flange drilled according to ISO 5211 F05, F07, F10. DN 250÷400 valve, fitted with one-piece top flange in high mechanical strength PP-GR with mounting flange for internal components drilled according to standard ISO 5211 F10 (excluding DN 350÷400), F12, F14.