FIP has developed a VKDIC DUAL BLOCK® ball valve to introduce a high reference standard in thermosplastic valve design. VKDIC is a True Union ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required by industrial applications.
In addition to manually operated version, the VKDIC is also available in configuration with pneumatically actuator VKDIC/CP. The actuators are firmly connected to the valve with a special module Power Quick made by FIP entirely produced in technopolymer PP-GR.
The VKDIC/CP is produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
The efficiency of these valves, tested according to the company quality standards, is guaranteed by the expertise and know-how that FIP dedicates to the manufacture of its products.
Type: 2 way ball valve
Operation: pneumatically actuator
Pneumatic actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– The actuator body is made of a special aluminium alloy for applications in aggressive environments
– Solenoid air connections according to NAMUR standard.
– Top drilling for accessories fastening and upper shaft size according to VDI/VDE 3845 standard.
– optical position indicator*
– electro pneumatic positioner
– pneumatic positioner
– limit-switches box
– 3-5/2 way pilot solenoid valve
- Ball valve with solvent welding code VKDIV/CP
- Ball valve with flanges code VKDOV/CP
- DN10 – DN50 mm (nominal diameter)
- d16 – d63 mm (external diameter)
Sealing gasket: EPDM or FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
- Dosing systems and automated processes
- Chemical industry
- The metal coating industry (galvanizing, chroming, etc.)
- Chlorination station and watertreatment systems
- Swimming pools
Range of working temperature: 0 – 95° C
- Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
- Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise the axial force effect.
- Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
- PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
- Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
- Floating full bore ball with high surface finish
- Integrated bracket for valve anchoring