FIP Italy has developed a TKDIV DUAL BLOCK® 3 way ball valve to introduce a high reference standard in thermosplastic valve design. TKDIV is a True Union ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required by industrial applications.
In addition to manually operated version, the TKDIV is also available in configuration with electrical actuator TKDIV/CE. The actuators are firmly connected to the valve with a special module Power Quick made by FIP entirely produced in technopolymer PP-GR.
The TKDIV/CE are produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
The efficiency of these valves, tested according to the company quality standards, is guaranteed by the expertise and know-how that FIP dedicates to the manufacture of its products.
Type: 3 way ball valve
Operation: electric actuated
Electric actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– Standard delivery
– Manual override and optical position indicator standard supplied standard.
– 2 Limit switches standard supplied.
– positioner 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
– fail safe unit
– heating resistor
– position feedback
– IP67 or ATEX execution
- Ball valve with solvent welding code TKDIV/ LKDIV /CE
- Ball valve with internal threads on both ends code TKDVF/ LKDVF /CE
- DN10 – DN50 mm (nominal diameter)
- d16 – d63 mm (external diameter)
- 3/8” – 2”(for ball valves with internal threads at both ends)
Sealing gasket: EPDM or FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
- Chemical industry
- The metal coating industry (galvanizing, chroming, etc.)
- Chlorination station and watertreatment systems
- Swimming pools
Range of working temperature: 0 – 60° C
- Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joints
- Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise axial force effects
- Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
- PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
- Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
- High surface finish stem with double O-Ring and double connection key to the ball, equipped with visual ball position indicator for correct handle installation
- Integrated bracket for valve anchoring
- Pneumatic or electric actuators installed on the robust anchor tower through the Power Quick module