The FEOV is a butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, specifically designed for water applications and equipped with a customisable Labelling System.
In addition to manually operated version, the FE is also available in configuration with pneumaticalactuator FEOV/CP.
FEOV/CP is produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
Type: butterfly valve
Operation: pneumatically actuator
Pneumatic actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– The actuator body is made of a special aluminium alloy for applications in aggressive environments
– Solenoid air connections according to NAMUR standard.
– Top drilling for accessories fastening and upper shaft size according to VDI/VDE 3845 standard.
– optical position indicator*
– electro pneumatic positioner
– pneumatic positioner
– limit-switches box
– 3-5/2 way pilot solenoid valve
Instalation: between flanges
- DN40 – DN200 mm (nominal diameter)
- D50 – d225 mm (external diameter)
Sealing gasket: EPDM or FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
Chlorination station and watertreatment systems
- Swimming pools
Range of working temperature: 0 – 60° C
- Disk in PVC-U with through shaft
- Zinc plated square section steel stem completely isolated from the fluid complying with standard ISO 5211:
DN 40 ÷ 65: 11 mm
DN 80 ÷ 100: 14 mm
DN 125 ÷ 150: 17 mm
DN 200: 22 mm
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- The wafer valve can be transformed into a one-way Lug body valve thanks to the set of zinc plated steel inserts available as an optional extra
- Valve material compatibility (PVC-U) with water conveyance, drinking water and other food substances according to current regulations