FIP has developed a VKDIF DUAL BLOCK® ball valve to introduce a high reference standard in thermosplastic valve design. VKD is a True Union ball valve that meets the most stringent needs required by industrial applications.
In addition to manually operated version, the VKDIF is also available in configuration with electrical actuator VKDIF/CE. The actuators are firmly connected to the valve with a special module Power Quick made by FIP entirely produced in technopolymer PP-GR.
The VKDIF/CE is produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
The efficiency of these valves, tested according to the company quality standards, is guaranteed by the expertise and know-how that FIP dedicates to the manufacture of its products.
Type: 2 way ball valve
Operation: electric actuated
Electric actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– Standard delivery
– Manual override and optical position indicator standard supplied standard.
– 2 Limit switches standard supplied.
– positioner 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
– fail safe unit
– heating resistor
– position feedback
– IP67 or ATEX execution
- Ball valve with socket welding code VKDIF/CE
- Ball valve with flanges code VKDOF/CE
- DN65 – DN100 mm (nominal diameter)
- D75 – d110 mm (external diameter)
Sealing gasket: FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
- Dosing systems and automated processes
- Chemical industry
- The metal coating industry (galvanizing, chroming, etc.)
Range of working temperature: -40 – +140° C
- Connection system for socket welding and flanged joints
- Patented SEAT STOP® ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise the axial force effect.
- Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
- PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVDF injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
- Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
- Floating full bore ball with high surface finish
- Pneumatic or electric actuators installed by applying an ISO standard bore PP-GR flange
- STAINLESS steel co-moulded stem, with square section as per ISO 5211