The FKOF is a PVDF butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, with structural characteristics that make it ideal for industrial applications requiring high performance and long-term reliability. This valve is also equipped with the customisable Labelling System.
In addition to manually operated version, the FKOM is also available in configuration with electrical actuator FKOF/CE.
FKOF/CE is produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
Type: butterfly valve
Operation: electric actuated
Electric actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– Standard delivery
– Manual override and optical position indicator standard supplied standard.
– 2 Limit switches standard supplied.
– positioner 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
– fail safe unit
– heating resistor
– position feedback
– IP67 or ATEX execution
Instalation: between flanges
- DN40 – DN300 mm (nominal diameter)
- d50 – d350 mm (external diameter)
Sealing gasket: FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
- Chemical industry
Range of working temperature: -40 – +140° C
- Interchangeable disk in PVDF with through shaft, available in different thermoplastic materials: PVC-U, PVC-C, ABS, PP-H
- Overall dimensions of the valve in accordance with standard ISO 5752 (DN 40÷200 Medium Series 25, DN 250÷ 300 Long Series 16) and DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 (DN 65÷200 K2, DN 250÷300 K3)
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- Special Lug version PN 10 fully drilled to DIN 2501 or ANSI B16.5 cl.150 with molded-in AISI 316 stainless steel threaded inserts