The FK is a butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, with structural characteristics that make it ideal for industrial applications requiring high performance and long-term reliability. This valve is also equipped with the customisable Labelling System.
In addition to manually operated version, the FK is also available in configuration with pneumatical actuator FKOF/CP.
FKOF/CP is produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
Type: butterfly valve
Operation: pneumatically actuator
Pneumatic actuator produced on FIP specifications:
– The actuator body is made of a special aluminium alloy for applications in aggressive environments
– Solenoid air connections according to NAMUR standard.
– Top drilling for accessories fastening and upper shaft size according to VDI/VDE 3845 standard.
– optical position indicator*
– electro pneumatic positioner
– pneumatic positioner
– limit-switches box
– 3-5/2 way pilot solenoid valve
Instalation: between flanges
- DN40 – DN300 mm (nominal diameter)
- d50 – d350 mm (external diameter)
Sealing gasket: EPDM or FPM
Aplications: used in different installations where high chemical resistance is required to different chemical agents
- Chemical industry
Range of working temperature: -40 – +140° C
- Interchangeable disk in PVDF with through shaft, available in different thermoplastic materials: PVC-C, PVC-U, ABS, PP-H
- Overall dimensions of the valve in accordance with standard ISO 5752 (DN 40÷200 Medium Series 25, DN 250÷ 300 Long Series 16) and DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 (DN 65÷200 K2, DN 250÷300 K3)
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- Special Lug version PN 10 fully drilled to DIN 2501 or ANSI B16.5 cl.150 with molded-in AISI 316 stainless steel threaded inserts
- Possibility of installing a manual reducer or pneumatic and/or electric actuators by applying an ISO standard drilling PP-GR flanges. DN 40 ÷ 200 valve fitted with plate with rack in PP-GR. For actuated versions with flange drilled according to ISO 5211 F05, F07, F10. DN 250÷400 valve, fitted with one-piece top flange in high mechanical strength PP-GR with mounting flange for internal components drilled according to standard ISO 5211 F10 (excluding DN 350÷400), F12, F14.